THREE WAYS TO HAVE
YOUR COLLAR FITTED
1. YOU FIT IT
Bit of a handy-man? Your woman says you are, so join the 70% and go for it! See the easy steps & video below.
2. A THIRD PARTY FITS IT
Don't have the time or inclination to DIY? No worries, we'll put you in touch with marine dealers who can fit it.
3. THE KAPTEN FITS IT
If you're near the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, just see the Kapten for a fitting with the highest warranty.
5m Clark w/ Regular Collar
"Test drove it finally the other day and very happy! Installed myself with no probs. Very stable, no splash in the boat, no cavitation."
- Robert B. Bundaberg, QLD.
4.5m Ally Craft w/ Regular Collar.
"I installed it all by myself, and it was easy to follow your instructions. P.S. Feel free to give my phone number to those who want to talk to me. 0427 778 781 - Fred Els, QLD.
3.75m Quintrex w/ Regular Collar
"Thank you for all the support prior to and after the fitting of my KBC. If anyone would like to discuss the fitting, I can be contacted on 0400078770."
Alan Hocking, ACT.
3.1 Manta-craft w/ Mini Collar.
"I put the Collar on myself and found the instructions easy to follow. I’m very happy ... and definitely recommend it to others who want a safer and more stable tender."
- Don M. Gympie, QLD.
PLAY THE VIDEO TO SEE THE 5 SIMPLE STEPS
HERE'S THE FIVE STEPS
- Mark fixing points every 300mm inside your hull, using your supplied template as a guide.
- Drill where you've designated the screws to fix.
- Strap the Collar into the correct position.
- Mark the Collar by poking it with a screw through the fixing holes (indicates where the internal plate needs to go).
- Remove Collar from your boat and place it upside down on the ground.
- Line up plates above your "poked" marks and hammer them in alongside the inner hard layer.
- Squeeze 2-3 pumps of Liquid Nails into the plate pockets.
- Set aside in the shade and allow to dry for 4 - 5 days.
- Strap the Collar to the side of your boat again, in the same position as last time.
- Apply Tef Gel to the screw tips and under the dome washers for non-corrosive and water-tight properties.
- Fix the Collar to your boat by drilling the screws into the plates inside your Collar, from the inside of your hull. Go and enjoy!
Office: (07) 5441 3636
Mobile: 0423 499 047
58 Arundell Ave Nambour, QLD, Australia 4560.
Australian Patent # 2010210449. American Patent Application # 13/083,588 - Watercraft Accessory.
Marine Safety Innovations Pty Ltd.
ABN # 53 141 908 385
Australian owned & operated since 2010