NOTE: overseas postage/shipping is from $500AU
Where are KBCs around the world?
Click the icons on the below map to see boat type and location.
- Fill in the form on our order page, attach a picture of your boat (recommended), tell us its size and your shipping address/postcode.
- We send you a quote with approximate shipping fees (from $500 AUD).
- You email us photos of your boat for approval of suitability (if not done previously).
- Specific transport quote is received, and you approve it.
- Bank transfer (requires international SWIFT code) or VISA payment over the phone, during our office times (below).
- Once payment is received, we email you the paid invoice & fitting instructions.
- After Collars have been collected, we email you again with the tracking numbers. Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery (standard).
CONVERTED OFFICE HOURS
Australia, Brisbane - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
New Zealand, Wellington - 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
USA, California, Los Angeles - 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
USA, Florida, Miami - 6:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Canada, Quebec - 7:00 p.m to 3:00 a.m.
UK, London - 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Dial your country's external dialing code before: 61 7 54413636.
Example - if you're calling from the USA, dial 011 first (the complete phone number being: 011 61 7 54413636).
For other countries, visit click here to get your dial-out number.
Enter these details:
1- Select the country you're going to call - Australia.
2 - Enter our phone number 61 7 5441 3636.
3 - Select the country you're calling from.
Looking forward to talking to you!
A review from Hawaii
16ft fibreglass custom craft
May 2016, Salvador (pictured right) wrote:
"I finally got a chance to take the boat out with the newly installed boat collars and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!! The excessive leaning issue I was having with the boat is completely gone. It feels like a totally different boat.
It handled very well and felt very stable in about 2-4 foot sea swells. The collars truly enhanced my boats handling and performance.
I now have great confidence and peace of mind when I travel further out to sea. My wife and I would like to thank you for an awesome product and wish the company well."
Office: (07) 5441 3636
Mobile: 0423 499 047
58 Arundell Ave Nambour, QLD, Australia 4560.
Australian Patent # 2010210449. American Patent Application # 13/083,588 - Watercraft Accessory.
Marine Safety Innovations Pty Ltd.
ABN # 53 141 908 385
Australian owned & operated since 2010