A Boat Collar on your aluminium, fibreglass or plastic tender
- Won't scuff, mark or scratch yacht.
- Solid foam flotation - won't deflate if punctured.
- Easy D.I.Y fit.
- Light weight.
- Long wearing & durable (average 10 year lifespan).
- Paint to match your yacht.
- Carry more load with increased freeboard & better stability.
- Never sink, even if full of sea or rain water.
- Suits most small boats, including plastic and fibreglass.
COMPARE TYPES OF TENDERS
By adding a Collar to a standard shaped boat, you'll enjoy the best fender for your tender, with the bonus of amazing performance and safety. Below graph looks at what you can expect from these types of boats. (Only the green column has a Boat Collar fitted).
< ANY + K.B.C
TRANSOM FOAM = FENDER + FLOTATION
You can add Transom Foam to your Boat Collar order, so you can add even more buoyancy to your boat, as well as protect the rear corners of your boat from making impact with your yacht.
Alternatively, for small tenders with HP under 6hp, you can leave 100mm excess of the Collar to flow past your transom board - as shown in the far right image. Greater care must be taken with this excess flap - not to put pressure on it. Whereas the Transom foam is screwed on & glued to the Collar sides.
Office: (07) 5481 6133
Mobile: 0423 499 047
760 Bruce Hwy, Chatsworth, Qld, Australia, 4570.
Australian Patent # 2010201449. American Patent Application # 13/083,588 - Watercraft Accessory.
Marine Safety Innovations Pty Ltd.
ABN # 53 141 908 385
Australian owned & operated since 2010